Saturday, July 13, 2013

Photobomb Special

It's been a while since I've written about my brood. For some odd reason, I thought that once summer was here, I'd have more free time. LOLCOI (another excellent find on urban dictionary!). 

Anyhoo, I did have some time to pull some classic pictures I've taken over the years. This post was inspired by the story of Kevin Spacey's awesome photobomb. (Check it out if you haven't read it yet!) I also have a friend that is notorious for photobombing. However, I will protect her identity to allow her to continue her fun :)

Before I get to my pictures, here are some other notable, more famous photobombs:

(All photos from Buzzfeed.com)

Stingray photobomb. Quite possibly the best one ever.
Photobomb: electromagnetic style.
Photobombs can happen anywhere, even under water.
It takes balls to photobomb the President! 
Even this Husky like photobombing.
What doesn't this guy do?


Here's a collection of my very own photobombs. Enjoy!

I swear Adam was not photoshopped in!
Barbie is just plain creepy!


The lady in red is not happy
that my friend won the race!
And she totally looks like this girl! =====>>













Our haute look was sabotaged by Leah.
(This one is for my DG friends!
It is my goal that someday all my girls will perfect
the haute look that you inspired!)

Bella. 'Nuff said. 

Giant Barbie is sneaky!

Again, Bella just had to photobomb this picture of Leah.

Chubby thigh mirror reflection photobomb [censored].
(My intention was to take a picture of Charlie's sunburn for Adam.)

No comments:

Post a Comment